Thursday, February 5, 2015

just buy don't think!

I'm super awesome at procrastination.. thank you very much.. haha..
Really trying to work on it but somehow still trying.. hmm.. 화이팅!! ㅠ.ㅠ

It has been two THREE months since I came back from my trip, and while I'm planning my next one, I realized I haven't post anything yet on my S.Korea trip??!!


Think I'll sum up some of my experiences and lessons learned from my Korea trip this year.

Here goes nothing:


1. JUST BUY DONT THINK!!

These are the exact words I'll tell myself in my future travels.
Those money saved won't sum up to your next flight ticket! (at least to S.Korea, the cost were heartbreaking as we booked sorta last minute)
And you won't be able to get them elsewhere once you missed it, even if it's still in the same country.. Arghh.. Sadness.. I missed out a cap with words 대한민국 back in Myeongdong, made in Korea, baby! Though I got another nice baby blue one from there as well, still.. Sad..



2. BE PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED!!

There will always be unexpected things coming your way, and things won't always go according to plan (basically 50%, probably 90% of the plan will go weary if not enough preparation is done).
For us, we need to consider our tardiness as well..
Every hour and minute, even second seems to be set on double speed when you travel.. no tardiness is allowed, but we let ours go wild during some of the days, thus that's something which bugs us until now..
in short, Constant Vigilance!!



3. PLAN MORE BUT DON'T OVERPLAN!!

it's good to plan extra, more places and food to cover;
but the horror comes in if you realise you can't finish everything..
for me i've put in extra items which i think could be excluded if we ran out of time..
but alas, some of those main ones were cut off as well..
backpacking = lots of walking and public transport taking --> time wasted (time to experience culture)
interesting spots in Seoul are quite far apart i would say, some needed few hours to reach (Everland and Nami Island)..



4. BE HAPPY!! ENJOY!! EVEN THE RAIN AND AIR!!
our first day in Seoul, on the way to find our hostel, RAINING!! 비왔어요!
we might be seen as 3 crazy girls carrying luggages in the rain then (we were wondering why are we doing that back then as well), but looking back it seems to be such an unforgettable experience..
travelling is all about having fun and enjoying cultures of others; sure, things might get us frustrated and all, but we try not to let them affect us (with much effort.. =P)..



We will surely be seen in SouthKorea again, probably the next time in Busan as well..
Until then, money saving comes in first... haha..



Pictures and sharing to be posted up "soon"..
i'm thinking of how to define my "soon"..........
SOON!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment